Tuesday 10 November 2009

plant or animal?


I was just walking around Scotland one day, thinking about Cafe Blob, when i stumbled across this strange wooded creature. His eyes bore into me imploringly, and out of his frozen features he could moan but one word: "Croik". Was i hallucinating? there was no-one around, and the murmured "croik"s hung on the morning air like blobby dew drops on the grass. I wanted to help him(it?), really I did, but all i could think was "this would make an interesting post for cafe blob". by the time i'd lowered my camera,nothing remained before me but an average lump of tree... i havent seen my wooded friend since, though sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night crying "croik". This is a testimony to his tale.

1 comments:

pauline said...

I'm very envious of his poisonous beard

Post a Comment